BSG: Full-time Employee (W2) Positions
The following lists full-time job positions at BSG.
BSG is committed to providing rewarding and flexible career development opportunities and welcomes talents with different background and experience.
BSG does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please send your resume to: hr@BostonSoftwareGroup.org
Or event better if you can send directly to someone you know at Boston Software Group. We encourage professional networking and referral opportunities.
BSG Job Opening for Fall 2019
Are you ready for challenges and opportunities for 2019?
BSG is looking to hire and grow our consulting team in the following areas:
- Cloud solution architecture and engineering positions
- Cloud data warehouse and big data solution architecture and engineering positions
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner for new technologies
- Bachelor (and above) degree in computer science, information technology or relevant fields
- 2+ years of working experience (internship and/or post-graduate project experience also counts)
- BSG will provide professional trainings for new hired consultants
- BSG will provide sponsorship for qualified candidates
BSG: Contract (1099) Positions
You will be working as BSG 1099 contractor for the following job opportunities.
BSG Academy Trainer (Part-time 1099 Contractor)
Looking for experienced IT professionals to join our weekend part-time training programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad IT experience
- Attend to details and quality
- Excellent communication using English both in writing and speaking
- Teaching or training experience is must-have
- Working authorization in US as 1099 contractor
BSG: Intern Positions
BSG is seeking consultant interns to join our team.
Each role may have multiple positions. Pay rates at BSG range from unpaid/academic professional training position, to paid internship, and to W2-based full-time employment, depending on candidates' experience, committed weekly hours and contract term.
ReactJS/Full-Stack Software Development Consultant Intern
This intern will be working on core digital product development for BSG. The typical technology stack BSG is using includes:
- AWS, Azure, GPC
- Hybrid development: Ionic Framework + ReactJS
Dev/Ops Engineer Consultant Intern
This intern will be working with BSG solution architect and help establishing Dev/Ops automation for support BSG SDLC projects using open source technology and tools such as Jenkins.
IoT/Hardware Engineer Consultant Intern
This intern will be working with BSG core technology team to develop IoT/hardware products for BSG digital products.
Job Positions from BSG Clients/Partners
BSG lists the following job opportunities as a courtesy of our clients/partners. If you are interested in any of these positions, please send your resume to us and we will forward it to our clients or partners.
- only qualified candidates will be forwarded.
- you will be going through screening and hiring process managed by our client or partner company.
New Positions: AWS Cloud Solution Architect
Job #1 –
An employer is seeking a AWS Team Lead/Solution Architect to join their Solutions Design and Delivery team. The team is rolling out the Medworx platform, being brought in by the Metrum vendor, to support their Clinical Pharmacology department. The reason this application is being brought in is to in-house the function of ensuring the discovery data of drug in patient outcome is accurate, as it’s typically outsourced. The vendor is handling all of the customization of the application, so this person will be providing guidance in overseeing that customization. This person will also be responsible for overseeing the Cloud Operations team and engaging in hands on architecting, managing these internal employees and provide solutions. Documentation will be a large component of this role. They will be working within a team dedicated to ensure a seamless transition in having this vendor being brought into the organization, working alongside a project manager and business analyst.
Job #2 –
We are looking for a senior Cloud Architect to join a large and growing AWS team. This team is responsible for migrating thousands of on premise servers into an AWS environment. The team has already begun the migration and is making traction quickly. There is an AWS cloud support team as well that will be providing support to the architecture team. We are looking for an individual who has the ability to present to very technical resources but also at the executive level. This candidate must also have a background in infrastructure and light development with json or python.
Job #3 –
- Experience designing data management solutions in AWS using one or more of AWS Services such as RDS Aurora (Postgres preferred), Dynamo DB, S3,
- Hands-on database administration experience with Postgres including object creation, access management, performance tuning
- Familiarity with data movement and transformation tools such as AWS DMS, AWS Glue, Oracle Data Integrator, Pentaho, python
- Assist in cloud strategies, technology roadmap and migration plans
- Planning and deploying production ready environments in AWS gov cloud
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers
- services developed throughout the agency.
Job #4 –
An employer is seeking a Cloud architect to join a local client in Raleigh, NC, however, remote work is also an option. This person will be responsible for building a cloud platform from the ground up for other members of the team to write and apply current cloud based applications. Ideally this person would have a background in engineering, experience working on virtual machines, and experience with cloud based platforms. Some of the daily responsibilities for this candidate will be working with virtual containers, container orchestration, and storage on a daily basis. This person will also be monitoring cloud infrastructure using various software.